1. It’s somebody’s birthday on December 25. Whose?
2. Christmas trees can be decorated in many ways. What always goes on top?
3. The Christmas season officially ends on January 6. Why?
4. What are the songs for the season called? Hint: It’s a girl’s name too.
5. How many reindeer
does it take to pull Santa’s sleigh full of gifts?
6. The first three Christmas gifts ever, were Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh. Who were the gift givers?
7. Complete the following: Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful, and since we’ve no place to go...
8. If two people find themselves under the mistletoe, what do they HAVE to do?
9. Jesus was said to be born in a modest little stable. But in what contraption specifically?
10. Name the coveted action toy that almost ruined Christmas in a movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Answers: 1. Jesus; 2. A star (or an angel); 3. It’s the day the Three Wise Men or the Magi reached Bethlehem to greet baby Jesus; 4. Carols; 5. Twelve; 6. The Magi; 7. Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow; 8. Kiss!; 9. A manger; 10. Turbo man (the film is called Jingle All The Way)
From HT Brunch, December 23
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch