Advertisement

HindustanTimes Sat,30 Aug 2014

Bhopal: 12-year- old electrocuted

HT Correspondent, Hindustan Times  Bhopal, June 14, 2013
First Published: 13:25 IST(14/6/2013) | Last Updated: 13:30 IST(14/6/2013)

A 12-year- old boy was electrocuted when he came in contact with an electric wire under Kolar police station area on Thursday.

Advertisement

The police have registered a case and are awaiting the autopsy report.

Rajesh, resident of Borapani village of Raisen district, was working as a labourer at an under- construction building in Sohagpur village. He was found dead near an electric pole in the afternoon.

The deceased's elder brother Mukesh ( 22) who was also working in the same building spotted the body and immediately informed his colleagues.

They, later, informed the police and rushed Rajesh to a hospital, where doctor declared him brought dead.

Preliminary investigation suggests that Rajesh died of electric shock but that would only be confirmed after the post-mortem report arrives, the police said.


Advertisement
more from Bhopal

Family attempts suicide at police headquarters in Bhopal

Three members of a family who had gone to police headquarters to complain to the DGP about the failure of Bhopal police to recover their missing kin, attempted suicide by consuming poison.
Advertisement
Most Popular
Advertisement
Advertisement
Copyright © 2014 HT Media Limited. All Rights Reserved