Teenager dies of electrocution in Kashmir

  • PTI, Srinagar
  • |
  • Updated: Feb 02, 2013 16:21 IST

A teenager was electrocuted aftercoming in contact with a live wire in Budgam district of central Kashmir, police said.

Mohammad Umar Sheikh, 17, accidentally came in contact with the high tension electricity supply line last evening at his Kanir-Chadoora residence, a police spokesman said.

He added that the boy died on-the-spot and his body was handed over to the next of kin after completion of legal formalities.


also read

Rationalist MM Kalburgi who had run-ins with Hindutva groups shot dead

blog comments powered by Disqus