Advertisement

HindustanTimes Sat,29 Nov 2014

India

Teenager dies of electrocution in Kashmir
PTI
Srinagar, February 02, 2013
First Published: 16:20 IST(2/2/2013)
Last Updated: 16:21 IST(2/2/2013)

A teenager was electrocuted aftercoming in contact with a live wire in Budgam district of central Kashmir, police said.

Mohammad Umar Sheikh, 17, accidentally came in contact with the high tension electricity supply line last evening at his Kanir-Chadoora residence, a police spokesman said.

He added that the boy died on-the-spot and his body was handed over to the next of kin after completion of legal formalities.


Advertisement
Copyright © 2014 HT Media Limited. All Rights Reserved