Advertisement

HindustanTimes Fri,19 Dec 2014

Search

Enter search key word.
August 11, 2014

The mishap occurred at Burari in north Delhi where the man, who had come in to deposit cash in the ATM for the bank, was ...
July 8, 2014

In sheer display of disregard for human life, a 40-year-old man, who got electrocuted at platform number 5 of Ludhiana r ...
July 6, 2014

The residents of Bapu Dham Colony (BDC) staged a protest against the president of EWS society following electrocution of ...
June 27, 2014

Australian authorities issued a warning about cheap, non-compliant USB-style chargers Friday after a young woman died fr ...
May 31, 2014

In East Delhi's Vivek Vihar, a 17-year-old boy identified as Anu was killed when a tin sheet slit his neck and then hit ...
May 11, 2014

The 18-year-old girl, whose charred body was found in the bathroom of her house at the EWS Colony, Chandigarh Road, on A ...
April 22, 2014

A truck-trailer driver died due to electrocution near Jalandhar bypass on Monday, the police claimed. The deceased was i ...
Advertisement
March 30, 2014

Cords care: Electrical wires and cords are infinitely amusing to puppies and kittens. Prevent electrocution/strangulatio ...
January 30, 2014

Six children, including three of a family, lost their lives to electrocution on Thursday noon when a high tension wire f ...
December 25, 2013

Taking strict note of the failure of the UT electricity department to pay compensation to the family of a 17-year-old bo ...
March 5, 2010

As a pall of gloom hung over the Bhakti Dham ashram in Uttar Pradesh a day after a stampede killed 63 women and child ...
June 6, 2010

Heavy rains and winds lashed the port city of Karachi on Sunday, killing at least four people as Cyclone Phet swirled ...
November 5, 2013

A day after two youths were electrocuted in Choudhary Colony in Gobindgarh, the Focal Point police have registered a cas ...
October 12, 2013

More than 24 hours after a promising Kabaddi player was electrocuted due to the alleged negligence on the part of Munici ...
August 16, 2013

A contractor has been booked after a construction worker associated with him died due to electrocution at a house in Kaj ...
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Advertisement
Copyright © 2014 HT Media Limited. All Rights Reserved