Wednesday, September 02, 2015
New Delhi, January 25, 2013
First Published: 18:55 IST(25/1/2013)
Last Updated: 02:19 IST(26/1/2013)
Bigg Boss house gutted due to short circuit
The house featured in TV reality show Bigg Boss was burnt down in a huge fire in the wee hours of Friday, two weeks after the show went off air. The fire broke out at 2.30am due to a short circuit in the house, which is in Lonavla, Maharashtra. After the security guards at the place noticed the blaze, they called up the police, and fire brigades doused it out by 5.30am. But reportedly, by then, everything inside the house was gutted down. There has been no loss of life.
© Copyright © 2013 HT Media Limited. All Rights Reserved.