iconimg Sunday, August 02, 2015

Press Trust Of India
Srinagar, February 02, 2013
A teenager was electrocuted aftercoming in contact with a live wire in Budgam district of central Kashmir, police said. Mohammad Umar Sheikh, 17, accidentally came in contact with the high tension electricity supply line last evening at his Kanir-Chadoora residence, a police spokesman said.

He added that the boy died on-the-spot and his body was handed over to the next of kin after completion of legal formalities.