The university offers 39 seats per language and the admission is through a common entrance for these languages, which holds 30% weightage for a student’s admission. The remaining 70% are based on the class 12 board results. This year, the entrance is being conducted on June 22. The first cut-off list will be out on June 27.
Apart from the degree courses, the students also have an option of a certificate course (one year programme), a diploma course (two year programme) and advance diploma course (three year programme).
The certificate programme is also offered in Portuguese and Romanian for which the students have to apply separately.
A student can also do a diploma in Portuguese but no such provision is there for the Romanian language. The option of part time courses is available, though there is no option of studying through correspondence.