iconimg Sunday, August 30, 2015

Press Trust Of India
Jalgaon, July 29, 2013
As many as 100 students ofthe government girls' residential school at Shegaon in Buldhana district have been admitted to a hospital after they complained of food poisoning, official sources said.
The incident occurred after girls of the government residential school were served dinner at around 8.30 pm on Sunday night, they said.

The girls complained of severe pain and were rushed to Shegaon governmental hospital, health authorities at the hospital said.