iconimg Tuesday, September 01, 2015

HT Correspondent, Hindustan Times
Chandigarh, August 16, 2013
A contractor has been booked after a construction worker associated with him died due to electrocution at a house in Kajehri village. Mohamed Jaan was charged with causing death by a rash or negligent act under Section 304A of the Indian Penal Code on Friday, though the victim, Guddu, died on Wednesday. Guddu was carrying out repairs in the house when he came in contact with a live wire.

Guddu, 24, was rushed to government multi-specialty hospital (GMSH) in Sector 16, but was declared brought dead.