iconimg Saturday, March 28, 2015

Press Trust Of India
Mumbai, November 22, 2013
A minor fire broke out in Bollywood star Shahrukh Khan's beach-facing bungalow 'Mannat' located in suburban Bandra West on Thursday night, after a short circuit. The short circuit, which occurred in a bathroom's exhaust fan, set off the bungalow's fire alarm, the officials said.

The blaze was quickly brought under control after alert security guards called up the fire brigade, which rushed two fire engines to the spot.