01. USAWhat's My IQ? (games)This puzzle game tests players' non-linear thinking abilities in a series of increasingly complex puzzles; users are then given an "IQ" score based on their problem-solving abilities.
02. UKThe Simpsons: Tapped Out (games)Players of this app must help the Simpsons rebuild their hometown of Springfield after Homer accidentally causes a meltdown and destroys it.
03. FranceLes Simpsons: Springfield (games)The French-language version of "The Simpsons: Tapped Out".
04. CanadaVirtual Surgery Pro (games)Play as a top surgeon conducting knee surgery in this application that guides players through the entire procedure.
05. JapanSet fire to the match (games)Translated loosely into English as "Set fire to the match" this fun application challenges users to ignite a number of matches in succession without breaking or failing to light one.
06. AustraliaThe Simpsons: Tapped Out (games)See "The Simpsons: Tapped Out"
07. GermanyExtreme Skater (games)Skate through jungles, across temples and abandoned amusement parks in this action-packed extreme skating game.
08. China Room Escape (games)Translated loosely into English as 'Room Escape,' this fun puzzle app challenges players to escape from a locked room using only their ingenuity and the materials at hand.
09. ItalyI Simpson: Springfield (games)The Italian-language version of "The Simpsons: Tapped Out".
10. Korea Aspect Crossword Puzzle 2013Translated loosely as 'Aspect Crossword Puzzle 2013,' this is a Korean-language crossword puzzle with hidden challenges inside.
*The countries listed are those markets in which the most iOS devices have been sold worldwide. The list of top ten countries is based on Admob's April 2010 estimate of the worldwide iOS User Distribution.