01. USASpider: The Secret of Bryce Manor HD (games)Promoted as the "app of the week," this fun puzzle game transports players into the body of an inquisitive spider which has to explore a creepy abandoned mansion in search of clues to the fate of the house's previous occupants.
02. UKPiano (music)This application for the musically inclined brings the piano, keyboard, organ, harpsichord and other instruments of a similar kind to the iPad.
03. FrancePinball Maniacs: Cartoon Pinball Adventure (games)This pinball game with a twist takes cartoon characters' treasure though a magical land populated with dangerous adversaries.
04. CanadaSpider: The Secret of Bryce Manor HD (games)See "Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor HD"
05. JapanMcTube - Client for YouTube (photo and video)This app enables users to watch and download videos from the popular Google-owned video-sharing site YouTube.
06. AustraliaDraw a Stickman: EPIC HD Free (games)This drawing-based game challenges users to guide a stickman through numerous levels by drawing a variety of objects that help the stickman overcome the obstacles he faces on his journey.
07. GermanySpider: The Secret of Bryce Manor HD (games)See "Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor HD"
08. ItalyFMX Riders (games)This arcade-style motor-cross racing game allows players to test their dirt bike abilities either against their friends or in the challenging "career mode."
The countries listed are those markets in which the most iOS devices have been sold worldwide. The list of top ten countries is based on Admob's April 2010 estimate of the worldwide iOS User Distribution.