Most of us wish we could go back to school, just so that we get a 5-day long Diwali break. But once you start working, Diwali is pretty much a one-day affair. Don’t have the time to go shopping because of your busy schedule? Let our selections from various websites save you the trouble. From
glitzy lehenga-cholis and anklets, to a more subtle fusion look, it’s all in here. Go ahead, click your way through Diwali shopping.
1. Traditional lacquer necklace in blue from Indiaplaza.com for Rs.
2. Want to go hardcore traditional? Perhaps this mint coloured lehenga-choli is what you’re looking for. We found it on Fashionandyou.com for Rs.
3.Sage green and purple sari with embellishments from 99labels.com for Rs.
4. Unstitched dress material from Barcode21.com for Rs.
5. Gold-plated anklets from 99labels.com for Rs.
6. Textured earrings from limeroad.com for Rs.
7. Gold-plated kada with embellishments from Voylla.com for Rs.
8. A classy looking plain black kurta from Snapdeal.com for Rs.
9. Beige kurta from Earthy Hues on Jabong.com for Rs.
10. A pair of blingy sandals from Fashionandyou.com for Rs.
11. These edgy Pagarkhi jootis can be found on Yebhi.com for Rs.
12. A beautiful sterling silver ring, studded with green and pink coloured stones from Voylla.com for Rs.
13. Gold-plated copper necklace from 99labels.com for Rs.
14. Disk-shaped earrings from limeroad.com for Rs.
15. Hand-woven sari by Desi Weaves on Limeroad.com, for a discounted price of Rs.
— Compiled by Amrutha Penumudi
© Copyright © 2013 HT Media Limited. All Rights Reserved.