Newborn among 5 killed in fire at TV serial set
"Sunday's fire could have been the result of a short circuit," said T Yoganand, deputy commissioner of police. The teleserial crew had erected the shed next to the Baba Niwas apartments. The fire broke out at 8.45 pm, and feeding on films and other combustible material dumped there, spread to Baba Niwas.
Trapped in the lift, the building’s watchman died of suffocation. Two women and a week-old baby were also among the deceased, said a police officer.