Apple had recently released iOS 8.4 in June along with the inclusion of Apple Music. Since then, the software version has faced various problems. But on Friday, Apple released iOS 8.4.1 which aims at fixing all those bugs Here's what's being fixed.
The new iOS update focuses mostly at resolving the issues inside the Apple Music applications. According to the description:
“This release includes improvements and fixes to Apple Music.
- Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
- Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only
- Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren't any playlists to choose from
- Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices
- Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect
- Fixes an issue where tapping Love doesn't work as expected while listening to Beats 1.”
In order to update your iOS version, just go to your Settings application and get started. You can download the new update over WiFi or by connecting your iOS device to iTunes.