Remember Osha and Podrick Payne from 'Game Of Thrones'? This year, to make things special, Bangalore Comic Con 2015 has roped in actors Natalia Tena (Osha) and Daniel Portman (Podrick Payne) to be a part of the two-day festival.
This year's event scheduled for April 3-4 will see both actors taking part in special sessions, signing posters and speaking to fans. The special attraction will be The Game of Throne's special photo-op booth. Comic Con India has officially tied up with HBO to bring the Throne replica at the event.
Natalia who made her acting debut as Ellie in 'About a Boy' in 2002, joined the cast of 'Game of Thrones' in 2011. She appeared in, the HBO adaptation of George R.R. Martin's 'A Song of Ice and Fire' as the wildling Osha and portrayed the role in all three series. Daniel who plays the role of Podrick Payne, loyal squire to Tyrion Lannister has been a part of the show since its second season.
International guests who attended Bangalore Comic Con last year:
* Dan Parent, an American comic book artist and writer best known for his work for Archies Comics.
* David Lloyd, a British comic artist best known as the illustrator of the story V for Vendetta.
* Peter Kruper, an American cartoonist and illustrator, best known for his work in Spy vs. Spy series.
* Rob-Denbleykar, co-creater of Cyanide and Happiness.
* Sana Amanat, editor at Marvel Entertainment.