Hafiz Saeed asks SRK to move to Pakistan

Updated: February 01, 2013 19:02 IST

Jamaat-ud Dawa (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed has said that superstar Shahrukh Khan can move to Pakistan if he does not feel safe in India. The JuD chief has even offered to help him with his stay in the country, adding that Shahrukh will be respected in Pakistan.

top videos

most viewed

other videos