1. In the right shade: Nothing spells class like a cool pair of sunglasses. Protect your eyes from the harsh summer glare and stay trendy too by investing in a pair. You can take your pick from this season’s hottest styles such as aviators, wayfarers, polarized, rimless or oversized.
2. Riding on the helm of style: Utility and safety are the usual words that are typically associated with wearing helmets. While it is mandatory for you to ride with a helmet, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t let your inner style reflect by quirking up the design and style. Yo u can scan through an array of colours or get a customised helmet to suit your needs.
3. Get hands of steel: You can also experiment with gloves to make biking a stylish experience. You can take your pick from the usual black leather, fabric, fully padded, fingerless and more designs. While leather gloves are traditional, some bikers will vouch for nylon for their flexibility. Choose the ones that rank high in protection, comfort and technology.
4. Happy feet hit the road: Yo ur shoes define your personality. Invest in a stylish pair of sport shoes or biking boots while riding a motorcycle.
5. In the right gear: Riding a motorcycle is all about comfort. Denims are an all-time favourite with the bikers. Team up jackets, windcheaters, army pants or khaki with airy, cotton T-shirts to get the rugged biker look.
(With Inputs by Suzuki Two-Wheelers)