Bhopal: 12-year- old electrocuted | bhopal | Hindustan Times
Today in New Delhi, India
Dec 06, 2016-Tuesday
-°C
New Delhi
  • Humidity
    -
  • Wind
    -

Bhopal: 12-year- old electrocuted

bhopal Updated: Jun 14, 2013 13:30 IST
HT Correspondent
HT Correspondent
Hindustan Times
Highlight Story

A 12-year- old boy was electrocuted when he came in contact with an electric wire under Kolar police station area on Thursday.

The police have registered a case and are awaiting the autopsy report.

Rajesh, resident of Borapani village of Raisen district, was working as a labourer at an under- construction building in Sohagpur village. He was found dead near an electric pole in the afternoon.

The deceased's elder brother Mukesh ( 22) who was also working in the same building spotted the body and immediately informed his colleagues.

They, later, informed the police and rushed Rajesh to a hospital, where doctor declared him brought dead.

Preliminary investigation suggests that Rajesh died of electric shock but that would only be confirmed after the post-mortem report arrives, the police said.