Ghayal Once Again: 15 of Sunny Deol’s best dialogues
Just to remind you of his charm and fearsome appearance, here’s a list of Sunny’s best dialogues.bollywood Updated: Feb 04, 2016 07:41 IST
When it comes to a baritone to die for in Bollywood, there is no match for Amitabh Bachchan. Similarly, when it comes to matching the human equivalent of a lion’s roar, there is no match for our own Tara Singh, aka Sunny Deol. The Ghayal star is back on the silver screen again: This time with a sequel to the 1990 hit, Ghayal Once Again.
Now, don’t ask us what the film could possibly be about: Going by the film’s trailer, be prepared to go back in time and relish the Deol dynamite mouth some of his trademark dialogues in a style only he could.
Just to remind you of his charm and fearsome appearance, here’s a list of Sunny’s best dialogues.
1. Ajay Mehra was really angry on Balwant Rai when he said, “Aane waale chaubis ghanto mein tumhare chaubis tukde karke, har tukde ka alag alag antim sanskar karoonga. (Ghayal, 1990)”
2. There was simply no stopping for Ajay Mehra.
“Jhakh marti hai police, utaar kar phenk do yeh vardi aur pehan lo Balwant Rai ka patta apne gale mein ... you bastards.” (Ghayal, 1990)
3. And, here’s the ultimate one.
“Jakar dum hilaana unke samne, talwe chaatna, botiyaan phekenge botiyaan!..Balwant Rai ke kutton. (Ghayal, 1990)
4. Sunny Deol became angrier in Damini (1993).
“Tarikh par tarikh, tarikh par tarikh, tarikh par tarikh, tarikh par tarikh milti rahi hai ... lekin insaaf nahi mila my lord, insaaf nahi mila ... mili hai toh sirf yeh tarikh.” (Damini, 1993)
5. More anger.
“Jab yeh dhai kilo ka haath kisi pe padta hai na ... toh aadmi uthta nahi ... utth jata hai.” (Damini, 1993)
6. Even more anger.
“Chilaao mat nahi toh yeh case yahin rafaa dafaa kar doonga, na tarikh na sunwai, seedha insaaf woh bhi taabartod.” (Damini, 1993)
7. Nobody can be angrier than this.
“Judge order order karta rahega aur tu pittaa rahega.” (Damini, 1993)
8. Sunny Deol played Kashi Nath in Ghatak (1996), a good guy who didn’t remain good.
“Mard banne ka itna shauk hai toh kutto ka sahara lena chhod de Katya.”
9. The angry common man.
“Yeh mazdoor ka haath hai loha piglakar uska aakar badal deta hai.” (Ghatak, 1996)
10. One who loses for love is the real ‘baazigar’. Remember Karan Sharma from Jeet (1996).
“In haathon ne sirf hathyaar chode hai chalaana nahi bhoole.”
11. Major Kuldip Singh Chandpuri was one man army against Pakistan in Border (1997). And, he had all the rights to be angry with Mathura Das (Sudesh Beri).
“Isse pehle ki main tujhe gaddar karaar dekar goli maar doon bhag jaa yahan se.”
12. Tara Singh stood up to the demand of his community in Gadar (2001).
“Hamara Hindustan zindabad tha, zindabad hai, aur zindabad rahega!”
13. No wall can stop him.
“Ek kagaz par mohor nahi lagegi toh kya Tara Pakistan nahi jayega?” (Gadar, 2001)
14. We all love the man who stands up for his family.
“Agar main apne biwi bachchon ke liye sar jhuka sakta hoon toh main sabke sar kaat bhi sakta hoon.” (Gadar, 2001)
15. The angry man resurfaced in 2012 with Singh Saab The Great.
“Bali hamesha bakre ki di jaati hai sher ki nahi.”
And, now the wait begins for Ghayal Once Again.
Watch: The trailer of Ghayal Once Again