Remo D’souza: I have approached Salman Khan for ABCD 3, but nothing’s confirmed | bollywood | Hindustan Times
Today in New Delhi, India
Nov 23, 2017-Thursday
-°C
New Delhi
  • Humidity
    -
  • Wind
    -

Remo D’souza: I have approached Salman Khan for ABCD 3, but nothing’s confirmed

Director Remo D’souza trashes reports that Jacqueline Fernandez will star in ABCD 3, says nothing has been finalised with Salman too.

bollywood Updated: Jun 02, 2017 12:36 IST
Yashika Mathur
Director Remo D’souza says he is awaiting actor Salman Khan’s confirmation for ABCD 3.
Director Remo D’souza says he is awaiting actor Salman Khan’s confirmation for ABCD 3.(Yogen Shah)

Director Remo D’souza has slammed rumours that suggest actors Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez have been confirmed for the third instalment of the ABCD: Any Body Can Dance franchise. He says he has offered the film to Salman, but nothing’s been decided yet.

“I am in talks with Salman Khan and no one else. Right now he is busy promoting his films and once he gets free, we will know if he is part of the film or not. Nothing has been confirmed so far and the shooting schedule of the film is also not decided,” says Remo.

Actor Salman Khan is currently busy promoting Tubelight and will give a confirmation after the his current commitments are over. (AFP)

There were reports that the story of the third film will revolve around a father and daughter who will learn how to dance, and Jacqueline will play the role of their dance instructor. But, Remo denies approaching Jacqueline.

Remo earlier took to Twitter to deny false reports being circulated about the film.

The first two instalments of the danced based film were received well by the audience.

Follow @htshowbiz for more