Skin Deep: An Inside Out Approach to Looking Good, Naturally!
by Aparna Santhanam. Answer a few questions and win free copies of the book.
1. If I have time to wash my face only once a day, what is the time that I must do it?
a. First thing in the morning as soon as I wake up
b. Last thing at night before going to bed
c. Any time it feels dirty, it does not really matter
2. If I had to do only one dietary change to improve my acne , it would be
a. Include more of vitamin A rich foods like carrots in my diet
b. Reduce fried and oily foods in my diet
c. Reduce sugar and milk products in my diet
3. If I had to make only one lifestyle change for youthful skin, it should be to
a. Use sun block everyday
b. Start a good skin care routine
c. Stop smoking
4. Protein is important for skin and hair. The best way to include it in my diet is
a. Eat one meal, either breakfast or dinner of only protein
b. Include a little protein to every meal that I eat
c. Add a protein shake everyday to my diet
5. The first part of my skin that shows signs of aging is
a. My hands
b. My forehead and cheeks
c. The skin around my eyes
Send in your entries at email@example.com