Zivaya literally means splendour and the owners of this newly opened spa in Pride KC Hotel & Spa at Sector 3, Panchkula, promise to rejuvenate your strained nerves and make you feel as if you were in bliss. Offering Oriental, Thai, Bali and Ayurveda massage therapies, Zivaya especially recommends its Royal Thai Massage.
Explains Wipaporn Kwanmuang, an expert trainer at the spa, “Royal Thai Massage is a combination of yoga, shiatsu and acupressure that does not make use of oils. It is quite rejuvenating, helping in improving blood circulation, alleviating migraine pains, sinus and other muscle-related problems.” Wipaporn belongs to Thailand and has 17 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
Apart from their specialised therapies, the spa is set to pamper you with a complimentary herbal or flavoured tea and the art of making its clients feel special. Informs Ashwajeet Garg, consultant at Zivaya spa, “Our therapists are trained at our own training school in Sikkim. People in the city are quite progressive and like to spend money on looking and feeling good, which is why we decided to open the spa in this region.”
Though the salon, a part of the spa, is high priced, the owners claim they would soon be revising the rates. Also in the pipeline is the spa owners’ plan to make natural products using herbs grown in Punjab.
The cost of rejuvenation
1) All 60-minute massages (a total of seven) cost R2,800
2) 120-minute couple spa package: R6,800
3) 30-minute de-stress back and shoulder massage: R1,600
4) 30-minute Zivaya signature foot massage: R1,200 plus taxes
5) Inaugural package (which includes one body therapy, one foot reflexology and one hair cut): R1,299 (valid for a month)(All the costs are exclusive of taxes)