Striped fun: team up a striped blouse or a tee with a sari for a quirky look. Kangana Ranaut aces this Indo-western style.
* Ever Jane, the Jane Austen video game prototype where you basically gossip and attend fancy balls
* Male novelist jokes on The Toast (Q: How many male novelists does it take to screw in a lightbulb? A: The terrible sex had made him feel deeply interesting, like a murder victim)
* Fawad Khan, the hot Pakistani from Khuda Kay Liye (He’ll debut in the Khubsoorat remake opposite Sonam)
* Men who can carry off Movember
* The new and improved Kangana Ranaut!
* The Chinese man who sued his wife because their kids were ugly (Fun story: he accused her of infidelity because the kids didn’t look like they could be his. Turns out, they were his all right. Only, she’d had extensive cosmetic surgery before she met him)
* The people disappointed with every film and project depicting sexual violence. (We thought That Day After Everyday was brilliant, Mr Kashyap)
* Journalists without an opinion (Notice how some stories are just compilations of tweets?)
* If you’re incredulous that “poor countries can afford space programmes”
* Caring about Jennifer Aniston’s new haircut
From HT Brunch, November 17
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch