Guide to being the ultimate Coldplay fan
It’s been weeks since Coldplay was last here – and months since they were first here. And yet, we come across people go, “Arre yaar, miss ho gaya”. True fans take it a step further...brunch Updated: Sep 26, 2015 22:08 IST
It’s been weeks since Coldplay was last here – and months since they were first here. And yet, we come across people go, “Arre yaar, miss ho gaya”. True fans take it a step further...
* Put up a picture on Instagram of fairy/street lights and caption it: Lights Will Guide You Home.
* When you’re craving for home-made food, sing to your mom: Roti, sabzi, daal, rice...Para Para Paradise.
* If you’re really sick and someone asks you what the matter is, tell them: It Was All Yellow.
* Fight with the Dilliwalas online and blame it on the Sky Full Of Stars.
* Retweet the hell out of that one picture doing rounds on the Web and ask around, ‘Holi kab hai? Kab hai holi?’
* Look at your pet cat intently and sing: ‘Green Eyes’ Hypnotise Teri Kardi A Mennu (and groove like Yo Yo Honey Singh).
* Pretend you’re from room service at The Four Seasons and check every room to find the gang. Be prepared to get kicked out – Nobody Said It Was Easy.
* Imagine the amount someone must have sobbed to create the Niagara Falls… because Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, no?
* Morph a picture with Chris Martin beside you, post it on social media and say how fortunate you are to meet him. Oh wait…are there others in the band too?
* Create an indie band of four and call it Thanda Khel.
* The next time they come, tell them to give a Warning Sign at least.
PS: We’re not endorsing any of this stuff, obviously.
From HT Brunch, September 27
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch