Here’s a round-up of things we loved this week, and those that ought to be shoved.
* The Obamas on Valentine’s Day #RelationshipGoals
* That you can live in Van Gogh’s Bedroom for a few dollars in an Airbnb rental in Chicago
* The trailer of Kapoor & Sons, that dreamy cast, and the comfort of watching dysfunctional families on the big screen
* Bieber’s baby brother
* This: loving things and shoving things after convalescing for weeks!
* The ironic use of the term ‘bae’ – it’s just as bad as its sincere usage!
* The crappy (and creepy) new Game of Thrones Season 6 teaser. Too much metaphor for a mainstream TV show!
* When intelligence is considered anti-national
* The Grammys this year: Rihanna cancelled, Adele’s worst TV performance, and Sofia Vergara came dressed as a taxi
* The tragic life of Meredith Grey
From HT Brunch, February 21, 2016
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch