We loved Downton Abbey finale trailer, set to a rendition of Time to Say Goodbye. But hated all the hate speech for Phantom. Here's a round-up of things we loved this week and those that ought to be shoved
* Downton Abbey finale trailer, set to a rendition of Time to Say Goodbye. It will make you cry
* That Grumpy Cat will have a wax statue at Madame Tussauds in San Francisco
* Taylor Swift and Lisa Kudrow (Phoebe Buffay from Friends) singing Smelly Cat
* Mira Rajput at the Lakme Fashion Week
* Alternative ending to Friends that went viral: what if the entire show had been Phoebe’s meth-addled fantasy?
* That between 2004 and 2011, India’s female labour force participation fell from 31 per cent to 24 per cent
* When Scarlett Johansson tried to ban a novel because one of its characters was a ScarJo double!
* Hate speech for Phantom
* That apparently Idris Elba is ‘too street’ to play Bond
* The weather