Here’s a round-up of things we loved this week and those that ought to be shoved.
* All the writers who have returned their Sahitya Akademi awards
* The new season of The Affair. I wish they showed it in India!
* Mixing contraceptives with pigeon food to control the kabootar population #ProChoice
* Marcos Yury, a Brazilian fella singing Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai as a tribute to SRK. Uff, bade bade desh, choti choti baatein
* Neon-coloured fabric bindis
* TrulyMadly’s Creep Qawwali with AIB. Meh
* Abhijeet Bhattacharya
* That (presumably unauthorised) photos of Justin Bieber’s you-know-what were published and then circulated on the Internet
* The photos made his dad proud. (No, wait. It actually gets worse.) He tweeted to Bieb asking, “What do you feed that thing?”
* That Facebook UK pays less tax than the average British worker
From HT Brunch, October 18
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch