We love the trailer of Brothers, but hate the Gurdaspur terror attack. Here's a round-up of things we loved this week and those that ought to be shoved.
* When Mohnish Bahl trends on Twitter #BadeBhaiyya
* This fabulous new way to wash your hair: Condition first, shampoo later
* That the trailer of Brothers is exactly like the trailer of Warrior – and so we get the feeling that this “official remake” won’t be so bad after all.
* This new study that says that music can kind of make you orgasm.
* That there is such a thing as pee-repellent wall paint
* The Gurdaspur terror attack
* The many people who scoffed at us for getting a OnePlus One (the amazing invite-only smartphone) but are now lining up for a OnePlus 2
* That the best thing about the trailer of Phantom was Katrina Kaif’s sense of direction
* Selfie with a rattlesnake, which cost an American fella $150,000 #Nagraj
* Anushka Sharma’s failed attempts at getting Dr APJ Abdul Kalam’s name right
From HT Brunch, August 2
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch