Brunch loved Rekha in Comedy Nights With Kapil (we love her, anywhere!) and the German recreation of the Kal Ho Na Ho title song. Here's a round-up of things we loved and shoved this week.Love it
* Reading a gazillion versions of the Ramayan. You’ll see why (The Ramayan reading list)
* Rekha on Comedy Nights With Kapil. (Rekha, anywhere)
* Mindy Kaling
* That German fella who recreated a scene-by-scene video of the Kal Ho Naa Ho title song
* That Nine Inch Nails, the Smiths and Green Day may find themselves in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!!!
* That at the time of putting this issue together, MOST of Brunch had a cold, a cough or both
* If you’re wearing boots already. Winter isn’t here yet!
* People who don’t lend books
* The Victoria’s Secret Catalogue. Grrr...
* If you think FOMO is a bad thing. You know it’s just a thirst for knowledge, right? Go find out what everybody’s talking about
From HT Brunch,October 19
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch