On the Brunch radar
A round-up of things we loved this week, and those that ought to be shoved.brunch Updated: Mar 19, 2016 19:59 IST
Here’s a round-up of things we loved this week, and those that ought to be shoved.
* Kanhaiya Kumar, and what was, perhaps, the most powerful speech by a millennial ever
* That Hip Hip Hurray – one of our favourite shows growing up – is going to be back as a webseries
* TV actress Shama Sikandar who recently talked about her bipolar disorder
* Vivek Shanbhag’s fantastic novel about an ordinary family that suddenly comes into money, Ghachar Ghochar, translated in English from Kannada by Srinath Perur #BrunchBookChallenge
* Sea-salt dark chocolate from Mason & Co – it’s organic and orgasmic
* Anupam Kher, and every abominable thing he says
* Misusing the army
* That Kit Harington is still trying to convince us that he won’t really be an important part of the next season of Game of Thrones
* That Tinder is on its way to becoming more terrible than before: with a ‘share’ button, so you can be a wingman
* That so many successful people wake up before the crack of dawn – and I can’t even seem to fall asleep on time. Ever.
From HT Brunch, March 13, 2016
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch