Here’s a round-up of things we loved this week, and those that ought to be shoved.
* The manner in which Joaquin ‘El Chapo’ Guzman was captured. Total filmy!
* All the buzz around the Jaipur literature festival 2016
* India’s left-arm rookie Barinder Sran who rocked the Aussies in his ODI debut at Perth
* Trigger Mortis, the new James Bond novel. We can’t have enough of the super spy
* Those pretentious David Bowie tributes on Twitter
* The season masquerading as winter in India. It’s incredibly warm for January
* Host Ricky Gervais’s jokes at the Golden Globes. Oh-so sexist!
* Rupert Murdoch tying the knot at 84. What a change for Jerry Hall after Mick Jagger!
From HT Brunch, January 17, 2016
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch