We love the photos of Shashi Kapoor with the khandaan and with his leading ladies but hate the study that claims that beards are full of poop. Here's a round-up of things we loved this week and those that ought to be shoved.
* Photos of Shashi Kapoor with the khandaan and with his leading ladies, when he received the Dadasaheb Phalke Award
* All those Amma-Bhai jokes #MyFamilyAndOtherAnimals
* The absolutely stunning photographs of India from the International Space Station
* That the Asiatic lion count has gone up to 523 lions in Gir
* That the Dad Bod is still viral (What is it, you ask? A formerly fit body type, which has gotten a little pudgy around the middle – and is old enough to be papa)
* AIB’s Honest Indian Wedding.
* A study that claims that beards are full of poop
* Sunny Leone’s mean tweets video, because it could have been hilarious if it wasn’t so lame
* Whining about the summer
From HT Brunch, May 17
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch