We love how Harry Potter is always in the news. But hate the thought of Varun Dhawan and Sidharth Malhotra as the new Ram and Lakhan. Here's a round-up of things we loved this week and those that ought to be shoved.
* How Ajinkya Rahane went from being dropped in the Dhaka ODI to becoming captain for the Zimbabwe tour – all because of the bickering Dhoni and Kohli camps
* That some of us cannot ever see Bobby Jindal as a US presidential candidate, but only as a hashtag #BobbyJindalSoWhite
* How Harry Potter is always in the news
* That Chennai finally gets the Metro. (I say this because for a year, I travelled by the awful MRTS local trains)
* Twitter accounts @Deepikacupcake (posts pics of cupcakes that look like Deepika) and @RanveerAsKitten, which is self-explanatory
* Alok Nath
* The Gmail Undo button for being utterly pointless – because if you get 30 extra seconds to undo a sent email, you will probably regret sending it when it’s too late (perhaps just after the undo grace period) #FirstWorldProblems
* The thought of Varun Dhawan and Sidharth Malhotra as the new Ram and Lakhan *shudder*
* Subramanian Swamy – for calling homosexuality “a genetic disorder”. Oh..kay, so it’s a criminal offence because...?
* Those of us intimidated (and befuddled) by the Form 16
From HT Brunch, July 5
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch