On the Brunch radar
Will you love it, or rather shove it?brunch Updated: May 03, 2014 14:39 IST
1. Kannan Gill and Kalyan Rath’s Pretentious Movie Reviews. Funniest videos we’ve seen this year!
2. The trailer of Hateship Loveship, adapted from Alice Munro’s short story Hateship, Friendship, Courtship, Loveship, Marriage
3. Biting into the first alphonso of the season. Om nom nom
4. Kanna Keep Calm. Well done Lowe Lintas & Partners!
5. Justice Gorla Rohini, first woman chief justice of the Delhi High Court
1. That idiotic study which says men with beards don’t get any action. And they linked it all to evolution. What the...?
2. When people who haven’t read a full book in their entire lives post tearful odes to Márquez
3. When Arpita Khan is in the news (she’s Salman’s sister and dating some chap nobody’s heard of)
4. The pathetic selection of books at most chain bookstores.
5. Forcing people to watch videos of your toddler doing stuff all toddlers do
From HT Brunch, April 27
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch