Love it* That Lena Dunham’s memoir – Not That Kind of Girl – is finally out
* A marathon of Amma films, under the circumstances
* Hrithik Roshan daring all those people. Ranveer Singh and Nargis Fakhri, so much love.
* This headline: Internationally acclaimed barrister Amal Alamuddin married an actor. (Though, we still want to be Mrs Clooney)
* Uday Chopra’s tweets
* NRI arrogance
* ‘You look bad if you go to India in western clothes.’ Kiran Desai’s interview in the The Guardian. Say whaaat?
*The sparse crowds at book launches – such sadness.
* That, according to a WHO report, about 800,000 persons commit suicide every year
* Ugly food pictures
From HT Brunch, October 5
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch