Here’s a round-up of things we loved this week, and those that ought to be shoved.
* The fantastic teaser trailer for Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them
* That Roald Dahl’s The BFG is going to be made into a movie #WhoopseySplunkers
* All 16-year-olds in Sweden are to be given a copy of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s We Should All Be Feminists
* When Ellen DeGeneres photoshopped her face onto a Victoria’s Secret Angel’s body
* Penn Masala’s mash-up of John Lennon’s Imagine and Humko Man Ki Shakti Dena
* Ponzi schemes and greedy people who expect 36 presents in exchange for onen That Rajkumar Hirani originally wanted to make Munna Bhai MBBS as a TV series with R Madhavan. You can still do it, Raju!
* Facebook memories. Because there is such a thing as too much nostalgia
* Wedding season traffic jams
* If you think public transport isn’t good enough for you. (It is for us, Brunch travels by Metro)
From HT Brunch, December 20
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch