* Breaking Bad final season in a week! (We do hope they all hug it out in the end!)
* Black-and-white photos (Independence Day is around the corner, we’re going to be flooded with those)
* Reading manuscripts
* Daydreaming about Al Pacino
* Dirty Pictionary
* The Indian rupee
* Blaming “love affairs” for rising crime in Uttar Pradesh. Good going, National Crime Records Bureau.
* Salwa-al-Mutairi, the Kuwaiti female politician thinks sex slaves should be legalised so “virile” men don’t engage in “forbidden sexual relations.” Dafuq?
* If you haven’t read the paper in more than a week
* India has one of the slowest average Internet speeds in the world
From HT Brunch, August 4
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch