On the Brunch radar
Here’s a round-up of things we loved this week and those that ought to be shoved.brunch Updated: Mar 05, 2016 20:59 IST
* Kate Winslet’s face when Leo won an Oscar #PlatonicRelationshipGoals
* When Mayawati is not ‘santusht’ with answers
* Making Donald Drumpf again. If you don’t know what we’re talking about – shame on you – you must watch John Oliver taking down Donald Trump
* That Preity Zinta has married Gene Goodenough – and now the two of them together are preity goodenough (we hope she doesn’t change her last name though, but the joke’s still great)
* Priyanka Chopra – just look at how far she’s come! #YouGoGirl
* Facebook Reactions – all those emoticons make my news feed look like kindergarten
* The Baywatch movie set photos. When and why did the dreamiest TV show of all time become all about spandex?
* The trailer of The Kapil Sharma Show. Will Mr Sharma do the impossible: have a show worse than Comedy Nights with Kapil/Live?
*The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt – you’ll find some people who like it (even in – gasp – Brunch) but don’t take their word for it
* The rise of smoking in India
From HT Brunch, March 6, 2016
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch