We loved the HT Leadership Summit (25 brilliant minds under one roof *whistle*) but hate that the sale of loose cigarettes may soon be banned. Here's a round-up of things we loved and shoved this week.
* The HT Leadership Summit
* This exchange.
Reporter: Are you considering leaving chess?
Viswanathan Anand: No
* Word of the day: Exaholic (being addicted to your ex)
* That press photographers lifted the ban on Salman Khan only after he invited them to his sister’s reception
*The Affair, a fab new American TV show not aired here yet
* Some astrologer says Smriti Irani will become President. This makes headlines
* If you think Secret Santa is childish
* Facebook comments longer than five sentences
* Single smoke ban
* Speculating over celebrity divorces
From HT Brunch, November 30
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch