On the Brunch radar
With much to like and dislike this week, Brunch gives a thumbs up to the 10 books list thing on Facebook, while shoves the implementation of alcohol prohibition in Kerala.brunch Updated: Sep 06, 2014 18:23 IST
* That 10 books list thing on Facebook. Haven’t seen it? You move in the wrong circles!
* What they’re calling early morning disorientation: sleepy drunkenness
* Travelling for work
* All the useless junk you find when moving offices
* The cricket team getting their act together, fingers crossed
* The Ice Bucket Challenge (when Yo Yo Honey Singh starts doing it, it’s no longer cool)
* The revelation that Hello Kitty turns 40: it is not a cat. She’s a little girl, a friend... etc
* Poonam Pandey
* People who keep talking about their kids
* Prohibition. If Mallus don’t drink, what will the rest of us do?
From HT Brunch, September 7
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch