We love homemade pizza, but hate people obsessed with the British royalty. Here's a round-up of things we loved this week and those that ought to be shoved.
* Peggy Olson skating drunk while Roger played the organ in Mad Men. And the way she entered the new offices, dressed like the ’70s. Best scenes ever.
* That @HTCoffeeMachine sent a coffee machine to the ScoopWhoop offices
* That women are marrying later than they were 10 years ago (the mean age is now 19.3, it used to be 18.3)
* If you have managed to successfully quit smoking – or are trying to
* Homemade pizza
* That the heartbreaking photo of two kids – “Nepal earthquake victims” – making rounds on the Internet is actually photographer Na-Son Nguyen's 2007 photo of two Vietnamese children.
* The Good Wife without Kalinda.
* “Sidharth Malhotra and Alia Bhatt married for an ad, ooh, what if they get married in real life too?”
* People obsessed with the British royalty
* That everybody is suddenly watching boxing. HOW did this happen? Sports marketing wins.#MayweatherPacquiao
From HT Brunch, May 10
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch