* People’s telegram stories STOP Aww STOP
* Kindle comes to India. One Paperwhite coming up!
* Researching hot celebrities for an interview
* This headline: "My husband loves to see me in leather: Salma Hayek"
* Man of Steel
* Facebook ‘Confessions’ pages, which are still active
* If you’re whining about the depiction of south Indians in Chennai Express (it’s a Rohit Shetty masala movie, not a textbook)
* Quoting books you haven’t read
* Mumbai’s monsoon woes (it rains just as much every year, you guys!)
* That it took PRISM to make people read 1984
From HT Brunch, June 23
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch