A round-up of things we loved this week, and those that ought to be shoved.
* The chilling trailer of Raman Raghav 2.0 – #NawazDaMan
* That Sheryl Sandberg now said that “I did not really get how hard it is to succeed at work when you are overwhelmed at home.”
* London – the beautiful city that elected Sadiq Khan as its mayor
* That Zee Cafe decided to #GoUncut and air The Big Bang Theory – uncensored
* When Justin Trudeau called Donald Trump a “racist bast*rd”
* That because a passenger thought maths looked like terrorist notes – an economist was kicked off a flight
* When you’re confused about how to use Snapchat – something that teenagers can easily figure. It’s probably karma – shouldn’t have made fun of older people struggling with technology
* That every year, for the last decade and a half, we revisit what Aishwarya Rai Bachchan wore at Cannes
* The Good Wife series finale – why did Alicia need the ghost of Will Gardner for advice?
* Parents who let their kids snack on junk food
From HT Brunch, May 15, 2016
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch