Here’s a round-up of things we loved this week, and those that ought to be shoved.
* Facebook’s Free Basics is dead. TRAI, you rock! Net neutrality FTW!
* Museo Atlantico, the first underwater museum in Europe with 400 lifelike sculptures
* The 93-year old WWII veteran who’ll travel 10,500 miles to reunite with his wartime girlfriend after 70 years #MuchMush
* Pooja Bhatt. For making a webseries on women and orgasms
* ‘Knock knock’ jokes
* Donald Trump. For being nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. Now I’ve seen it all
* Service providers. For call drops, lazy networks, crappy ads
* Beyonce’s new song Formation. The video is gorj, but I miss the good ol days of Crazy in Love and Single Ladies #OldLikeThat
* Asaram Bapu’s obnoxious ads that threaten couples out celebrating today with forced marriage. Get a life, you
* Pollen. For... Achooo!
From HT Brunch, February 14, 2016
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch