On the Brunch Radar
Here's what we love and what we don't this week!brunch Updated: Dec 21, 2013 18:13 IST
1. Pop culture listings for 2014
2. The banners at Jantar Mantar #GlobalDayOfRage and everybody protesting against 377
3. When a rich kid is your Secret Santa
4. A mashed potato bar at parties (so much better than the chocolate fountain)
5. That Mia Farrow does her laundry in the hotel sink. (Bollywood royalty, listen up)
1.“Oh, it’s good for networking”
2. If the Hrithik-Sussanne break-up made any difference to your or life FB status
3. Hindutva trolls
4. That corporate is now the norm. Doomsday?
5. The trailer of Kill The Rapist?
From HT Brunch, December 22
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch