We quite liked the stories about the chap who got stuck in a giant marble scupture depicting a vagina in Germany and watching Pakistani shows on Zee Zindagi, but that Sajid Khan’s films still make money is something we couldn't digest. Find out what else we loved and didn't, this week.
1. Music playlists from books. One from the works of James Joyce is doing the rounds
2. The stories about the chap who got stuck in a giant marble scupture depicting a vagina in Germany
3. Pakistani shows on Zee Zindagi
4. Listchallenges.com. Long live list quizzes!
5. Game of Thrones fan fiction
1. Punning on Preity Zinta’s name. Preitiness, seriously?
2. That not googling potential partners is the new cool
3. Jailing journalists under ridiculous charges for doing their job
4. That Sajid Khan’s films still make money
5. When girls giggle on Facebook. Especially over Web articles about skinny girls, single girls and sexy men
From HT Brunch, June 29
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch