We loved Sarthak Agarwal, the kid, the 99.6% and the memes; but all that tweeting about the weather, that we didn't like much. Read on for more of what we liked and didn't, this week.
* Sarthak Agarwal, the kid, the 99.6% and the memes
* Gastronomic bigotry: If you think ethnic foods caused your food poisoning
* Photos of the Mumbai Metro before it was launched
* The CIA's first tweet: 'We can neither confirm nor deny that this is our first tweet'. (And no, this isn't a fake parody account)
* Hrehaan and Hridhaan Roshan. Cutest star kids ever.
* If the government was listening to my phone calls
* "Hit pair Tiger and Kriti." Sure, Heropanti was annoying but do we really want to hit them, Mr sub-editor?
* Getting married young. The only excuse is if you've been together for more than half a decade.
* Dealing with people in sarkari daftars
* Tweeting about the weather
From HT Brunch, June 15
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch