We love that there's going to be a Gangs of Wasseypur 3. But hate the Meat Ban. Here's a round-up of things we loved this week, and those that ought to be shoved.
* That there’s going to be a Gangs of Wasseypur 3!!!!!!
* The Hipster Barbie on Instagram
* This photo of Canadian filmmaker and actor Xavier Dolan who has just become the new face of Louis Vuitton. (And what a gorj face!)
* Finland’s prime minister Juha Sipilä who said he’ll open up his home to refugees
* Sea salt dark chocolate
* Those of us secretly waiting for Bigg Boss 9
* The Meat Ban for being the most ridiculous thing ever
* When cyber bullying overshadows Sonam Kapoor’s stupidity
* “Climate change nahi hua hai, hum change ho gaye hain” #WinterIsComing
* “Aaj kal newspapers mein cartoon kaun padta hai” #DumbAds
From HT Brunch, September 13
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch